Sunday 27 March 2016

New technologies!


So in a very weird turn of events I have been offered a place in the final for Miss Cambridgeshire and although this bares zero relevance to my degree, in taking part in this competition I have just set up a 'justgiving' account to help fundraise for their chosen charity 'beauty with a purpose' which helps disadvantaged children. So I have discovered a new form of technology which allows you to donate online and I thought, why not blog about it!

If any of you would be kind enough to donate I would be so grateful, All proceeds go towards the charity, as well as the amount I raise gaining me points in the competition!

http://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/fundraiser-web/fundraiser/showFundraiserPage.action?userUrl=LAURENHOSKINS&pageUrl=3

LL x

1 comment:

  1. good use of the online! so much has moved to the virtual

    ReplyDelete